In challenging times we can go through a range of emotions, and at our own pace.
Feeling like your all over the place, a tad on edge or a bit overwhelmed are completely normal reactions to a very abnormal situation. So too is needing to get on with things or taking time out for yourself.
While COVID-19 continues to change our everyday lives, there are simple things we can all do to look after ourselves and others.
- Be kind to one another - showing you care with a simple text, Facetime, or call can make a big difference.
- Stick to routines if you can - routines can sound dull but they are great at giving our day structure in uncertain times.
- Where you can, do more of the things that give your life value and meaning, eg gardening, connecting with nature, or getting lost in a good book.
- Take a digital detox - we all need downtime.
- Get creative with our ways to wellbeing - how many can you do in one day?
And please remember that we will get through this if we work together.